Sunday, August 16, 2009

wither shall I wander?

Hello dear friends!

I am happy to report that I have successfully moved, walked across a stage without tripping, and received my Master of Communication Sciences and Disorders degree!!

Don't worry, I won't ask you to call me Master Bridgeman, but I think I'm finally excited about being done with school.

Yesterday my family kept asking me if I was excited to be graduating, and honestly I didn't feel any different about it...however now, with all of my family headed back to their respective cities, and I'm here in my apartment as an adult I'm starting to feel grown up and I kind of like it.

I still have boxes everywhere, but that's mainly because I have no furniture or storage utilities to put the items in...i.e. bookshelves, a dresser, etc. My goal is to be "furnished" by the end of Sept/early Oct...I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

I will hopefully get pictures from my mom/friends from this weekend and I'll post them, but currently I have nothing to show you to prove that I gradumated, except the huge smile on my face!

Hears to growing up, family visits, not tripping, and wandering into adulthood!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment