Monday, May 18, 2009

...

So...what's new? Not much? Me either. Last week I successfully moved my worldly belongings back to Corpus where they will hibernate for the summer. I was not able to move them in one trip though, it took 2 trips. So I drove 15 hours in 3 days...not my favorite thing, but a necessary evil. Normally I love driving, but for some reason this time it was more tiring than usual.

So far I've spent the last few days doing nothing productive, and I've enjoyed it a lot but I wish there was a good coffee shop in calallen. Doing nothing is best disguised as reading a book and drinking coffee, unfortunately I'd have to drive "into town" (a 20 minute drive) to the closest starbucks to fulfill that desire. Ah well, I guess I'll have to find a new way to avoid productivity while I can.

My mom has been in Philly with Joy, Jeremy, and Danny boy for the last 10 days and she sent me some adorable pictures of my nephew today...so since I don't have a whole lot to say I'll simply share them with you!
















This is Danny after a bath...apparently, I think he's going to be a ton of fun when he gets just a teensy bit older :)











This is my mom and Danny, she's a proud Mimi













And here's the whole happy family!











Here's to coffee, brothers, nephews, moms, mimis, sisters-in-law, doing nothing, and being productive!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment