Friday, July 10, 2009

T minus 30 days and counting...

...until I finish all the paperwork and will have to be referred to as "master bridgeman"...maybe

It's so hard to believe that my educational career is all but over. I saw one of those silly Geico commercials tonight, where the money is just staring at people and the person it was staring at was studying in a library....I realized that I'll never be one of those people ever again. Holy cow! I'm an adult...what is the world coming to?

I don't feel like I'm old enough to be a growed up...do you?

How does one really decide that they're grown up?

In other news, I made sweet potato fries tonight and they were de-licious! the dogs even got to have a piece of one, and they liked it too!

Anyone have ideas for more fun recipes to try? I've got lots of time to try them!

Blessings to you this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment